December 2, 2011 Paisley is OPEN TIL 10!
Once again the Paisley merchants are throwing open their shop and business doors to host a village-wide “open house” until 10PM. The December, pre-Christmas event has happily been a success two years in a row now and we also enjoyed a warm weather late-night event in June to kick off the summer.
The goals of the event are many. . .
- The merchants strive to thank local patrons for their year-round support and business loyalty by offering complimentary beverages and foods (sweet and savoury) from 5 pm to 10pm.
- To provide the village itself with a social forum in which to meet and gather.
- In addition, the merchants want to attract and welcome those who, for whatever reason, have yet to visit our stores.
- And finally, we are working toward the unification of our business community so that each of our efforts can provide support and visibility to the total community.
Be sure to come out to both of these worthy events. It’s your town and definately a place to be proud of. It’s fun, it’s festive, and it’s social!
Come out and thank the business owners for being there for you, 52 weeks of the year!
See you in the shops on December 2, 2011.
- Paisley & Chesley residents look for you ballot in the mail.
- Everyone else: you can download one right here! Go to Ballot.