Friday Night, June 1
8 pm – 12 am: JAM at Back Eddie’s 8 pm – 12 am
Saturday, June 2
Noon – 5 pm: Blues for Youth Paisley Curling Club upstairs
1 pm – 5 pm: The Afternoon Blues Paisley Legion
5 pm – 8 pm: Taste of the Blues Paisley Curling Club
8 pm – 1 am: Saturday Night Blues
Sunday June 3
10 am – 1 pm: The Blues Brunch Paisley Arena upstairs
ALL PROCEEDS DONATED TO THE PAISLEY CENTRAL SCHOOL PRESERVATION ORG. TRUST FUND
Enjoy an afternoon of checkers in our beautiful town square and meet some fellow villagers.
- All ages welcome.
- Free admission.
- No registration necessary, just come ready to play.
Sponsored and supervised by the Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce. A special thanks goes out to Max Johnston who made and donated the wooden chess/checker boards on which participants will be playing.
Country Music Festival
17 performer’s including:
Jim Beech, Gavin Gariner, The Leask Brother, Harold Macintrye, Ben Lentir and many more
- Camping available – $85/person.
- Walk-ins welcome – $30 a day or $15 after 5 pm
- Fund-raising dinners and breakfasts – Cash Bar and Jr’s Food Truck available all weekend
- more details at www.visitcargill.ca