The Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce consists of local business owners and community volunteers.
All Chamber activity is done on a volunteer basis and our mandate is to provide a voice for the business owners in the community.
The Paisley Chamber is always looking for new volunteers! Feel free to drop in on our monthly meetings and get familiar with what we do, and let us know what you’d like to help out with.
In 2023, meetings will be held the first Tuesday of the month starting in April from 7:00 – 8:30 PM. Meetings are held over Zoom or in-person depending on the month.
President – James Colaco
Vice President – Gemma Mendez-Smith
Treasurer – Kevin Kanmacher
Secretary – Rebecca Cremasco
Director at large – Tammie McFarlane
Membership in the Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce includes the following benefits
- A full listing and photographs on the online Business Directory
- Promotions on our Facebook Page (2000+ “likes”) and Instagram account
- Communications including newsletters, special notices and information relating to community events
- The opportunity to participate in promotions and advertising, including Chamber subsidized advertising & marketing opportunities. Chamber members receive 10% off advertising in The Paisley Advocate newspaper
- A “spotlight” feature in the Advocate
- Access to all Ontario Chamber discounts
- Involvement in community and business projects to help make a difference to our Economic Development
- Connect with various associations, organizations and businesses that could improve your business & community’s success
Membership Fee: $150
Second Business Fee: $50
Service Club, Non-profit and Municipal Organization Fee: Complimentary
New Business Membership Fee: $75*
Make cheques payable to “Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce“. Fees include Ontario Chamber of Commerce Membership & HST.
*New businesses receive a 50% discount on their first & second year membership.
Join the Paisley Chamber of Commerce
Perfect for prizes, employee recognition or that “hard-to-buy-for” person!
Paisley Bucks are the ultimate gift certificate. Redeemable at various Paisley businesses, they can be purchased from the Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce in various denominations.
Businesses may redeem their Paisley Bucks by contacting the PDCC Treasurer, Kevin Kanmacher or emailing email@example.com.