The Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce consists of local business owners and community volunteers.
All Chamber activity is done on a volunteer basis and our mandate is to provide a voice for the business owners in the community.
The Paisley Chamber is always looking for new volunteers! Feel free to drop in on our monthly meetings and get familiar with what we do, and let us know what you’d like to help out with.
We will be posting minutes from each meeting on this website.
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2015
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2016
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2017
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2018
- Chamber of Commerce
- Paisley Advocate
- Saugie Tales
Minutes of the PDCC Meeting Sept 18, 2018
Minutes of the September 18, 2018 Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce Meeting Venue: Paisley Town Hall/Legion Time: 7:30 pm In attendance: Brandy Pitt, Kevin Kanmacher, Tammie McFarlane, Jim Craddock, Judy Kraener, Melissa Kanmacher, Sarah Pedersen, Jennifer Harris, Candace Connor, Melissa Klerks, Asha Samuels, Ann Fauchon, Julia Suggitt, Cody Suggitt, Amanda Waugh, Karen Kimpel A […]
Minutes of the PDCC Meeting July 17, 2018
Minutes of the July 17, 2018 Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce Meeting Venue: Jennifer Harris’ residence Time: 7:30 pm In Attendance: Mary-Gail Johnston, Melissa Kanmacher, Dale Buhr, Jo-Anne Buhr, Candace Connor, Kayla McClelland, Jennifer Harris, Wes Tanner, Mark Gillespie, Sarah Pederson The meeting began with the introduction of our guests, Wes Tanner and Mark […]
Minutes of the PDCC Meeting June 19, 2018
June 19, 2018 Meeting of the Paisley Chamber of Commerce Venue Cowan Canoe and Kayak Livery at 7:30 In attendance Mary Gail Johnston, Alicia Mariano, Jo-Anne Buhr, Sarah Pederson, Melissa Kanmacher, Hugh Parkinson, and Dave Salter Mary Gail gave us a tour of the Cowan Canoe and Kayak Livery very interesting. Thank you Treasure’s Report […]
Upcoming Chamber Events
Membership in the Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce includes the following benefits
- A full listing and photographs on the online Business Directory
- Promotions on our Facebook Page (650+ “likes”) and Twitter account
- Communications including newsletters, special notices and information relating to community events
- The opportunity to participate in promotions and advertising, including Chamber subsidized advertising & marketing opportunities (Santa Claus Parade/Shop & Social)
- A “spotlight” feature in the Advocate
- Executive (100%) & Committee Chair (50%) membership discounts
- Access to all Ontario Chamber discounts
- Involvement in community and business projects to help make a difference to our Economic Development
- Connect with various associations, organizations and businesses that could improve your business & community’s success
Membership Fee: $190
Second Business Fee: $50
Service Club and Municipal Organization Fee: $50
First Year Business Membership Fee: $50
Make cheques payable to “Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce“. Fees include Ontario Chamber of Commerce Membership & HST.