The Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce consists of local business owners and community volunteers.
All Chamber activity is done on a volunteer basis and our mandate is to provide a voice for the business owners in the community.
The Paisley Chamber is always looking for new volunteers! Feel free to drop in on our monthly meetings and get familiar with what we do, and let us know what you’d like to help out with.
We will be posting minutes from each meeting on this website.
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2015
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2016
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2017
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2018
- Chamber of Commerce
- Paisley Advocate
- Saugie Tales
Upcoming Chamber Events
Membership in the Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce includes the following benefits
- A full listing and photographs on the online Business Directory
- Promotions on our Facebook Page (650+ “likes”) and Twitter account
- Communications including newsletters, special notices and information relating to community events
- The opportunity to participate in promotions and advertising, including Chamber subsidized advertising & marketing opportunities (Santa Claus Parade/Shop & Social)
- A “spotlight” feature in the Advocate
- Executive (100%) & Committee Chair (50%) membership discounts
- Access to all Ontario Chamber discounts
- Involvement in community and business projects to help make a difference to our Economic Development
- Connect with various associations, organizations and businesses that could improve your business & community’s success
Membership Fee: $190
Second Business Fee: $50
Service Club and Municipal Organization Fee: $50
First Year Business Membership Fee: $50
Make cheques payable to “Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce“. Fees include Ontario Chamber of Commerce Membership & HST.