The Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce consists of local business owners and community volunteers.
All Chamber activity is done on a volunteer basis and our mandate is to provide a voice for the business owners in the community.
The Paisley Chamber is always looking for new volunteers! Feel free to drop in on our monthly meetings and get familiar with what we do, and let us know what you’d like to help out with.
We will be posting minutes from each meeting on this website.
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2015
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2016
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2017
- Chamber Meeting Minutes 2018
- Chamber of Commerce
- Paisley Advocate
- Saugie Tales
Minutes of the PDCC Meeting June 20, 2017
Minutes of the June 20, 2017 Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce Meeting Venue: Paisley Arena/Community Centre Time: 7:30 pm In attendance: Joanne Kelly, Dale Buhr, Joanne Buhr, Mary- Gail Johnston, Sarah Pedersen, Karen Kimpel, Dale Steinhoff, Melissa Kanmacher, Anne Bucher Minutes of May 23 meeting error – the date of the previous meeting was […]
Minutes of the PDCC Meeting May 23, 2017
Minutes of the May 23,2017 Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce meeting Venue: concert hall Paisley Branch 295 Royal Canadian Legion Time: 7:30 pm In Attendance: Joanne Kelly, Melissa Kanmacher, Joyce Craddock, Dale Buhr, Dale Steinhoff, Sheryl Steinhoff, Ken Cormack, Jen Harris, Mary-Gail Johnston, Karen Kimpel Guest: Judy McKinnon from the Treasure Chest Museum in […]
Minutes of the PDCC Meeting April 25, 2017
Minutes of the April 25, 2017 Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce Meeting Venue: Paisley Legion Time: 7:30 pm In attendance: Joanne Kelly, Dale Buhr, Mary- Gail Johnston, Valerie Noel, Allyson Nagle, Alicia Gibbons, Joyce Craddock, Erica MacNamara, Sarah Pedersen, Karen Kimpel, Dale Steinhoff, Sheryl Steinhoff, Melissa Kanmacher, Jen Harris, Paul Crysler, Frank Wells All […]
Upcoming Chamber Events
Membership in the Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce includes the following benefits
- A full listing and photographs on the online Business Directory
- Promotions on our Facebook Page (650+ “likes”) and Twitter account
- Communications including newsletters, special notices and information relating to community events
- The opportunity to participate in promotions and advertising, including Chamber subsidized advertising & marketing opportunities (Santa Claus Parade/Shop & Social)
- A “spotlight” feature in the Advocate
- Executive (100%) & Committee Chair (50%) membership discounts
- Access to all Ontario Chamber discounts
- Involvement in community and business projects to help make a difference to our Economic Development
- Connect with various associations, organizations and businesses that could improve your business & community’s success
Membership Fee: $190
Second Business Fee: $50
Service Club and Municipal Organization Fee: $50
First Year Business Membership Fee: $50
Make cheques payable to “Paisley & District Chamber of Commerce“. Fees include Ontario Chamber of Commerce Membership & HST.